Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sunday, Sunday Sunday...

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday is cleaning day for me, laundry, pick up the house, run a vacuum, cat box...etc etc. I usually do the shopping too. For my darling husband, it's sit-and-relax-before-Monday day. Doesn't bother me... except for having to vacuum around him...lol. He does just about anything I ask him to, I just try not to ask one day a week so he can relax. My relaxation time is Sunday night after an evening nap. I stay up all night to get my work sleep schedule on track and that's when I get to sew to my hearts content with zero interruptions! Tonight, I will try to finish 20 Santa Star quilt blocks for a swap. Then, I can get back to finishing up some projects for me.

I have been concentrating on my Spaces this week. The car and work are easy... a flat of water in the backseat and a bag full of food in the front with quick snacks I can eat on the go between calls all night.

Home has been a work in progress. Hubby is not on plan nor does he care to be. His health hurdle this year has been quitting smoking. He hasn't smoked in 5 months and I am so happy for him. He does need to lose weight but he will when he is ready. Sooo.... I buy his food and my food. We share meats and salads of course but if he gets chips, I buy WW chips. He has his popcorn, I have Skinnypop. He has ice cream, I have frozen yogurt. It works for us. As long as I have something similar to eat, I am not tempted in my home.

I have started to leave my scale on the counter ready to go. He bought me a gallon water filter container that sits on the counter so I can have water ready to drink. He bought a vacuum sealer so our veggies stay fresh. Today I will buy wide mouth mason jars to make pre-made salads in. He has even asked for one to take to work every day! I fished a pie basket out of the closet to fill with my snacks so they are within reach. It has helped me stay OP all week!

NSV (non-scale victory) decided to go to Disneyland instead of hanging around the house last night. Instead of eating there, we stopped at Subway. I stayed OP and got 6543 steps in. We usually stop fpr ice cream on the way home but instead, I came home and ate a yummy peach with some froyo! I am beginning to think I CAN really do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment